Inequalities, discriminations and information from migrants’ voices
Over the last two years Italy has seen, among the dramatic consequence from the Covid-19 pandemic, an increase in the already-existing inequalities. What are the local and national actions to counteract the discriminatory practices to access to essentiaol services? What are migrants’ perceptions and expectations before and after the arrival?
- Paola Andrisani (Antropologa),
- Veronica Fernandes (Giornalista),
- Valentina Cappi (Sociologa),
- Triantafillos Loukarelis (Direttore Unar),
- Alessandro Penso (Fotoreporter),
- Mackda Ghebremariam Tesfau (Docente e attivista).
To moderate Anna Meli (Vice-Presidente Carta di Roma).